Harcourts Gawler – 10 Years in Business
2019 brings the 10th year anniversary of Harcourts Gawler (previously Brock Harcourts Gawler) commencing business in Gawler. Over the last 10 years, we have seen a lot of changes:
- Commenced as Brock Harcourts Gawler in Murray Street
- Many of the processes were manual and documents paper based, most information was only available directly from the office systems
- Moved to our current location on Adelaide Road which allowed better access to our office for any visitors, the office was also more suited for Property Management activities.
- Re-named to Harcourts Gawler to align with Harcourts internationally
- Implemented many technological advancements which have reduced paperwork, improved the quality and timeliness of responses, allowed property managers to access more information remotely, and for us to deliver our services much more effectively to both Landlord and Tenant
- We have been able to build relationships with various Sales Agents, Financial Advisors, Valuers, Insurance Providers etc. who we are confident would assist our Landlords with any real estate transactions as required.
- Our strong relationships with our Tradespeople mean we are able to ensure competitive pricing and quality workmanship for your property.
- Released an online portal for our Landlords and Tenants which provided the ability for them to access their information on demand 24/7.
- We have managed to retain stable long term staff that really understand your needs and care about your investment/s. This continues to be a strength of our business.
- We have been a finalist in the Real Estate Institute of South Australia Small Property Management Business of the Year.
When commencing business we wanted to provide a superior Property Management service. Regular self-assessment has led to continual improvement which is required to raise the bar on service levels. Being involved in the Harcourts group and living their values of People First, Doing the right thing, Being courageous and Fun and laughter have provided a solid foundation to continue to build on our service levels.